By graduation, the Jesuit high school student will have examined his or her own religious feelings and beliefs with a view to choosing a fundamental orientation toward God and establishing a relationship with a religious tradition and/or community. To this end, Campus Ministry offers a variety of retreat experiences which help sustain the faith of our students and/or aid them in their process of orienting their lives toward God.
- Days of Reflection are offered to all our students in grades 6th - 8th and 10th . Every Belen student in these grades is expected to participate in one of these each year. Not only will they begin and continue the process of finding their place in this world, through reflection and prayer, but they establish the habit of doing it on a yearly basis.
- The Service Retreat is offered for our 9th graders. It is compulsory. It is a day of retreat that incorporates the experience of service and its subsequent reflection.
- Kairos is an overnight retreat experience offered to all Juniors and selected Sophomores. It is voluntary.
- The Senior Encounter provides an opportunity for our senior students to come together to share faith and life as they finish their high school years. It is voluntary.
- St. Ignatius Loyola’s Spiritual Exercises are days of silent prayer in which the retreatants seek to evaluate their life in the light of faith and find God's will. These are offered to our more mature students who wish to grow in their faith.