BASH

Belen Alumni Section of Healthcare
The Section shall act to maintain a means of fellowship to support the member and community by providing professional and spiritual mentoring, community service, and events for a good cause to abide by the Belen Jesuit Credo of “Men for Others.

EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
EXECUTIVE CHAIR
Dr. Niberto Moreno ’96, Executive Chairman

COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Gabriel Suarez ‘04
Orlando Puente ‘71
Carlos Hernandez ‘88
Javier Gutierrez ‘00
Jose “Joey” Armas ‘02
Javier Kenji-Martinez ‘13
Back
BELEN JESUIT PREPARATORY SCHOOL
500 SW 127th Avenue, Miami, FL 33184
phone: 305.223.8600 | fax: 305.227.2565 | email: webmaster@belenjesuit.org
Belen Jesuit Preparatory School was founded in 1854 in Havana, Cuba by Queen Isabel II of Spain.  The task of educating students was assigned to the priests and brothers of the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits), whose teaching tradition is synonymous with academic excellence and spiritual discipline.  In 1961, the new political regime of Cuba confiscated the School property and expelled the Jesuit faculty.  The School was re-established in Miami the same year, and over the next decade, continued to grow.  Today, Belen Jesuit sits on a 30-acre site in western Dade County, only minutes away from downtown Miami.